Any gorgonian lovers out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vlangel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ive only got the two. Love how they fill out the tank.
 

Attachments

  • AAC5579C-0B41-4C2B-A1F8-AABED739B787.jpeg
    AAC5579C-0B41-4C2B-A1F8-AABED739B787.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 170
I do! have had them in the past. most from KP but a nice big show peace from TBS.

setting up 2 new tanks after a quick out of the hobby for a few months. the RS 300 XL will be gorgs softies and maco for the seahorses. so excited!
I remember that you have been thinking of seahorses for a long time. Gorgs, macros and softies are perfect for a seahorse tank.
 
Thanks, just ordered three. Spiny, Purple candelabra, and Purple plume.
I have gotten some really nice gorgs from GCE. I just ordered one from KPA myself because I wanted more feather dusters and KPA had some. Plus I got cheato too. I have a multitude of macroalgae but did not have cheato, LOL.
 
I remember that you have been thinking of seahorses for a long time. Gorgs, macros and softies are perfect for a seahorse tank.
yeah I am excited. been many years in the making. have the tank in the house. now to get the aquascape going and cyceld. a month or so after i'll be placing a large Gorg. order. :)
 
When I changed my tanks, I changed my system. I was keeping over 12+ species of gorgs at the time. Here are some old pictures.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_3651.JPG
    DSC_3651.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_3652.JPG
    DSC_3652.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_3653.JPG
    DSC_3653.JPG
    239.1 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_3654.JPG
    DSC_3654.JPG
    238.6 KB · Views: 160
When I changed my tanks, I changed my system. I was keeping over 12+ species of gorgs at the time. Here are some old pictures.
Wow, that is a lot of gorgs! That was a nice tank. Did you sell or give away the gorgs?
 
Actually some yes, others did not make the transition. It was a hard one. What I thought would be 1 week in temporary housing ended up 4+ weeks and they did not handle it well. I fragged and gave away what was left. Very sad time for me. The whole transition was a nightmare.
 
Actually some yes, others did not make the transition. It was a hard one. What I thought would be 1 week in temporary housing ended up 4+ weeks and they did not handle it well. I fragged and gave away what was left. Very sad time for me. The whole transition was a nightmare.
That happened to me once when I tried to relocate feather dusters. Most of them did not make it. It is hard and sad.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new