Any hunters on here?

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is not about what I first thought it was! :).

Jealous, wish I could hunt elk regularly. We have a large enough population to enable very limited hunting (about 20 permits a year). I've been applying for 20 years and haven't drawn yet. :). Love to hunt white tails and turkeys though!

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost my magnifying glass So I haven't hunted ants in a while.
Yea, I saw that title and cracked up and was just wondering where this post was going to go.

Ant hunters on here?

I used to hunt but it was when I lived in Alaska. When I moved to the southern states it lost it's charm when I got shot at by someone who thought I was a deer. Lower 48 Hunters are pretty stupid.

I wouldn't mind doing some coyote hunting however. But would rather do it on a Private Property or a ranch where a rancher wants to thin them out.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At some point I stopped hunting and started feeding them.

corn nose
IMG_0553%20-%20Copy-L.jpg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yes and no ,giant flathead hunter, does fork on a stick for a gorrilla crab,or melanarus in a full blown 240 sps count lol sad but true

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You rang?

OH...

(Dad's an avid hunter - name did come from somewhere. I used to as a kid/teen, but don't really partake anymore - game call or bird hunt is about it, and both have been quite some time ago.)

OP
OP
Jman76

Jman76

Keeper of Greens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, I saw that title and cracked up and was just wondering where this post was going to go.

I used to hunt but it was when I lived in Alaska. When I moved to the southern states it lost it's charm when I got shot at by someone who thought I was a deer. Lower 48 Hunters are pretty stupid.

I wouldn't mind doing some coyote hunting however. But would rather do it on a Private Property or a ranch where a rancher wants to thin them out.
Alaska would be Awesome, I hope to go there soon

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You rang?

OH...

(Dad's an avid hunter - name did come from somewhere. I used to as a kid/teen, but don't really partake anymore - game call or bird hunt is about it, and both have been quite some time ago.)
giphy (2).gif

Boston reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
85074423-164C-416E-A020-287706BA6D70.png
Ive hunted Maine gun season every year since I was 13. I have shot a couple nice bucks, but I always seem to see the best ones at night in my yard after a long cold day in the woods haha. I buy a license every season with the hopes that I’ll see him in legal hours.

Barnabie Mejia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put in for Elk, deer, and Javalina for my sons, dad and I in NM. but we have had some bad luck with the draws lately. So we are regular coyote hunters, its a lot of fun. In January my youngest took his first Bobcat, she was a beaut! 150 yd shot was clean.

Last year my oldest son drew an Elk tag and tagged a 5x5..... hopefully all of us draw this year! good luck on your draw though!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.1%
Back