any idea what's wrong with this hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BilboB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BilboB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2024
Messages
258
Reaction score
90
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dipped it, waited a week, dipped it again... but it still seems to be hurting. There is a torch about 4 inches away - maybe a tentacle comes out at night and stings the hammer?

IMG_4745.JPG
 
My guess is the torch. I’d move it further away. To know for sure, use a flashlight an hour or two before the tank lights come on and look for sweepers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new