Any Madden gamers?

Yes what's up?
 
So basically, I'm just a casual Madden fan. I only play the offline "connected franchise mode" on the Xbox360 and PS3. For years now there has been a glitch where sometimes Madden freezes as you're trying to exit a game you just played, and you can't go back to the main menu to save your progress. It's infuriating because your only option is to do a hard shutdown, lose all your progress, and play the game all over again. :mad:

From what I'm reading online, the bug is still in Madden 17 - even if you are playing on a PS4 or Xbox1. So at this point, I'd rather just go back to playing an older version of Madden with old players than have to deal with this glitch.

So my question is: Which year of Madden do I need to find that won't freeze when playing offline connected franchise mode? I've seen people say the glitch has been in the game for a few years now, but they don't say for sure which version doesn't have it. o_O
 
2011 or 2012? I played a few games of the last NCAA football game that came out over the weekend and remembered why I stopped playing and it's the same issue you mention, no other games do this and I've revereted back to Grand Theft Auto.
 
For years now there has been a glitch where sometimes Madden freezes as you're trying to exit a game you just played, and you can't go back to the main menu to save your progress.
That isn't a glitch, it is a feature to increase replayability. :D

Do you skip the replays at the end of the games? Sounds like that causes problems for a lot of people over multiple versions.
 
2011 or 2012? I played a few games of the last NCAA football game that came out over the weekend and remembered why I stopped playing and it's the same issue you mention, no other games do this and I've revereted back to Grand Theft Auto.

So the problem exists in NCAA too?! :eek: Why can't EA make a decent football game!? :mad:

Do you skip the replays at the end of the games? Sounds like that causes problems for a lot of people over multiple versions.
I've tried that (not skipping the replays) and other various fixes mentioned online. It doesn't freeze every time, but at least 3-4 times during a season. And it always seems to happen after I've played a really good/close game.
 
So the problem exists in NCAA too?! :eek: Why can't EA make a decent football game!? :mad:

I've tried that (not skipping the replays) and other various fixes mentioned online. It doesn't freeze every time, but at least 3-4 times during a season. And it always seems to happen after I've played a really good/close game.
Yes, NCAA 2014 the last 1 they made. Happens about 2 times a season.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new