Any one know what theses bugs are?

VandyTurks21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Carol Stream, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the frog spawn and the torch for 2-3 weeks. I have dipped them 4 times now in coral RX and still keep finding theses lil bugs crawling on them. Is this something I should be concerned.

365BD522-77BE-4CE2-B1D3-BDB3C72F32E5.jpeg
 
If they’re moving around the stem, may be the dreaded black bug
Dr. G or interceptor dog pill are only effective substance out there to stop them
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new