Any Oregon reef keepers out there

  • Thread starter Thread starter wynagain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wynagain

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
36
Location
97423
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in SW oregon coast and a couple hours from fish store and was looking for recommendations on one for fish, coral cuc, etc. Or do most buy online? If so, where
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new