Any PS4 gamers on here?

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious how may people also game and are on the PlayStation side.

I’ve been gaming since I was five and got an n64 back in 1995 lol

Who plays PlayStation? And who feels like gaming with a fellow reefer?

and if you do game, what’s your jam?

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only system I play on is the PS4...anxiously waiting for the PS5. I mainly play the Souls games but have recently been playing Beat Saber on VR, Mortal Kombat 11, God of War, and the new Last of Us.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've owned every Nintendo system sans Virtual Boy and Wii U. I grew up with Nintendo and will always be a fan. However, for more hardcore gaming, I'm a Sony guy, started with PS3. Had PS4 on day 1 and will be preordering PS5. I jammed on Destiny 1 for like three years. Loved that shooter. Otherwise, huge Mass Effect and Uncharted fan. And LoU obv. Not playing much console right now. Refuse to buy any new AAA games on PS4 with PS5 just months away.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never finished Skyrim. I'm a completionist and a digital hoarder. Games with insane amount of quests, massive worlds and inventory/carry weight mechanic crush me. I spend hours slow walking gold forks and spoons back to towns for money...

Wee Mad Arthur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used to use a PS4 Pro then got into PSVR and couldn’t go back to “flat gaming” after that but the controller tracking was awful and then the move controllers stopped syncing and Sony could‘t tell me why. The final straw was when I bought no mans sky vr but the resolution was so crap that I couldn’t read the text in game. Sacked the lot off and bought an Oculus Quest instead.

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot I still own all my original Playstations! 1-4! Even have 2 3s lol(one died but salvaged hard drive).

I jam on mostly racing games. Love GTA for life.

Send a request. PSN is ToyotaWrench

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to play all the time on Xbox, but now I play on a gaming pc. :) I have hundreds of games that I still need to play lol. As of right now, I have been playing Destiny 2 and GTA V.

U

User1

View Badges
I own a PS4 and have owned play stations for a while. Beta tested the original xbox when they included the tee-shirts (I've got good hands). While the PS3 was a tank I prefer it over the recent 4, 4 pro, and now the 5. It is blurring the lines with internal similarities with Xbox and I prefer the Nvidia chipset anyway. Honestly both are amazing systems but the PS4 is probably the end of line for me. Also neither platform is focusing on the home media hub which is long over due and something I personally wanted.

So with that in mind I have mostly played Uncharted and Last of Us. Probably the two most appealing and visuals I like not to mention a great escape from reality. I also have, but not finished, Horizon Zero Dawn and Death Stranding.

So looking at it I'm not really a heavy gamer but like the story and visuals. I really got into Heavy Rain on the PS3 but again it is all somewhat similar to the Uncharted and Last of Us types. Also - to be fair, I don't have a lot of time so have to pick. I still play WoW classic for a bit and also was heavy into GW2. Those both are slowing down so will pick up and finish Zero Dawn and Death Stranding.

Han

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t really play much anymore but some of my favorite recent ps4 games are Destiny 1, star wars battlefront 1 and 2, and Jedi Fallen Order. Was hooked on Destiny 2 in the beginning but I don’t really like where it’s headed anymore.

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had Playstation 1-4 and am playing monster hunter iceborne, Ark survival evolved, and some switch games these days (all offline).

Of course all I really get to play nowadays are splitscreen coop games since my kids always have to play (I mean always) and those games aren't very common

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to game a lot during Call of Duty 4 days, good times.

I now mostly play offline, Skyrim mostly but huge fan of Last of Us. The second rocked my world. Great game-play and fun, but I still wish the story ended with the first ending, best game of all time (the first).

I also played the Drake uncharted games when they went free on PSN for COVID. They honestly were not that good but weirdly entertaining.

sam.veilleux30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious how may people also game and are on the PlayStation side.

I’ve been gaming since I was five and got an n64 back in 1995 lol

Who plays PlayStation? And who feels like gaming with a fellow reefer?

and if you do game, what’s your jam?
Count me in, played tlou factions last night.
Tlou part 2 last month.
I always like video games even when i would prefer to spend a little less time wigh them.
As long as the reef is not neglected i figure i’m still reasonnable.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back