Any reefers in Fairfield County?

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets keep the thread going for a bit. Then one of us will organize things to bring a group together. For instance:
a) an LFS crawl
b) group member tank crawl
c) a bar crawl (I vaguely remember these)

skip0211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have had a club that is still alive called the Aquarium Reef-keepers of Southern Ct. ARKS..

A few of us keep in contact, But Covid has derailed our meetings.. their is a Facebook page somewhere.. we haven’t met in over a year do to Covid..

Skip Brushett

[email protected]

Newtown..

OP
OP
R

Risk1994

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets keep the thread going for a bit. Then one of us will organize things to bring a group together. For instance:
a) an LFS crawl
b) group member tank crawl
c) a bar crawl (I vaguely remember these)

This sounds great. BTW I read your build thread, that 12' tank is amazing. Is it in a place the public can go see it?

We have had a club that is still alive called the Aquarium Reef-keepers of Southern Ct. ARKS..

A few of us keep in contact, But Covid has derailed our meetings.. their is a Facebook page somewhere.. we haven’t met in over a year do to Covid..

Skip Brushett

[email protected]

Newtown..

Are the members on R2R? Can we PM them about this thread? Would be nice to get to know some locals.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds great. BTW I read your build thread, that 12' tank is amazing. Is it in a place the public can go see it?

Are the members on R2R? Can we PM them about this thread? Would be nice to get to know some locals.
Thanks, it is in really nice shape for being still pretty new.

Unfortunately, it is on the executive floor of a small commercial bank in town. I need to get a hold of someone who knows how to shoot a decent video to share.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there ... something in the water?!

Another Norwalker here, albeit with only a moderately successful reef tank. Ich, majanos and nutrients, not necessarily in that order . . .

Glad to "meet" you all here!

~Bruce

Same! I actually just drove to Vernon ct to pick up another tank (empty now) in hopes to eventually set up a frag system in my basement at some point. If I'm ever up and running I'd be down to trade frags etc.

skip0211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there ... something in the water?!

Another Norwalker here, albeit with only a moderately successful reef tank. Ich, majanos and nutrients, not necessarily in that order . . .

Glad to "meet" you all here!

~Bruce
Same! I actually just drove to Vernon ct to pick up another tank (empty now) in hopes to eventually set up a frag system in my basement at some point. If I'm ever up and running I'd be down to trade frags etc.
Hey Guys,

glad to see some folks posting again.. Chris and I are going to restart ARK right after the holidays.. ho

skip0211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fat finger problem as you can see from my half response above..lol.. I’ll host a meeting/gathering at my house when the time comes…all things being equal with Covid..

Skip Brushett

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back