Any tanks in Paris?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laird
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Laird

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
453
Reaction score
60
Location
utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Paris France for the month and was wondering if anyone knew of any good tanks to check out while i'm here. Any Fish stores or aquariums?
 
No, I'm not in Paris.. But I'd love to be! ;)
 
While I love fish stores and looking at tanks, I don't think my main priority in Paris would be that :)

Good luck in your quest and God bless
 
I don't know of any in Paris, but will say that then wife and I look for tanks when we are on vacation. Have fun and hope you find some
 
I'll check it out for sure.

I'm here for a semester so I have more then enough time to check out a tank or two.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new