Any tips on moving a flower nem

  • Thread starter Thread starter calvo15290
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You will most likely damage it during the move. Give it time and hopefully it will move to another part of your tank. Mine is up against a colony of zoos at the moment. It's killing me!
 
You will most likely damage it during the move. Give it time and hopefully it will move to another part of your tank. Mine is up against a colony of zoos at the moment. It's killing me!

Mine took up residence in the middle of my colony of blue steel zoas. Actually pretty cool, but its tough to see as well.
 
If you can get a finger nail or something under it you can carefully and slowly pry it out.

Unfortunately last time I did it, I slipped and went right through the mouth, killing the nem. :(:(:( of course it was one of my favorite that had moved into a place I couldn't see it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new