Any tips on smoother skin Acro ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ober_Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hmm similar situation for me, was board had fun with an auction….I sent them the negative page and asked them what was up.
I've bought some corals from this vendor before, never had an issue

I did have to fill out a shipping form after I had won an auction
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new