Anybody got some opinions?

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
9,699
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all! I have a 20 gallon peninsula tank and am looking for one/ two more fish. Not too much swimming room so I was thinking something nano. I do already have a pair of percula clowns and some small inverts that I really love (especially my sexy shrimp). I don’t have a lot at the moment but I’m working on getting one shipped in, covid isn’t being helpful with that. Anybody have any suggestions? I was thinking either one Pygmy angel of some type or maybe two banggai cardinals or maybe a wrasse/ dottyback. I really want a mandarin but I have no room to build a brine shrimp hatchery autofeeder thing, if anybody knows of a place I can get a mandarin that will do well on frozen in the long run then I’m all ears. What do y’all think? And thanks! Pics of the tank they’d be going in just in case that helps.

92A8804E-1B98-4E5B-8DA6-6E40E6927A5F.jpeg 40D17795-72F1-4686-AF79-2519B2059446.jpeg 4FCDBD6C-7061-4B24-AE7C-827E5874E537.jpeg C742987C-B474-41CE-A6C1-6906F4B5D0AA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new