Anybody have chaeto?

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
860
Reaction score
152
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does anyone in the Huntsville/Madison area have some chaeto they'd like to get rid of? I'm looking for a small handful of chaeto for one of the rear chambers in my 20 gallon Nuvo Fusion.
 
This is the red macro I was telling you about. It's a real good grower and something different
20170127_212324.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new