Anybody know what these are ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eric23

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
366
Reaction score
124
Location
Mamaroneck
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things are popping up all over the place. I'm having a hair algae outbreak as well but that's been an ongoing project.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1378042126075.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378042126075.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 184

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new