Anyone else at the Disney marathon weekend?

tanklife3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else running or watching the races at DisneyWorld this weekend?

OP
OP
tanklife3

tanklife3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey tanklife3! I would like to go, it should be amazing for mood and for health too ))) But I'm not sure about will I have the time )) Are you going?:rolleyes:
Yup! Races are over now but I ran the 1/2 marathon on Saturday and watched friends run the full on Sunday! It's my 4th year in a row going. I'm guessing your thinking of Disneyland races as I see your in California?

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my 4th year in a row going.
Awaw really?! You well done that do this! I've been jogging since 5 years old, my father trained me )) And I like run for long distance!
You did 1/2 marathon and that is serious thing! Are you jogging by mornings? How often? )) And how much each time?
I'm guessing your thinking of Disneyland races as I see your in California?
Yeah you right I'm from Los Angeles but originally I'm from west point of Russia)) So Disneyland races is it another thing than DisneyWorld?)

OP
OP
tanklife3

tanklife3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awaw really?! You well done that do this! I've been jogging since 5 years old, my father trained me )) And I like run for long distance!
You did 1/2 marathon and that is serious thing! Are you jogging by mornings? How often? )) And how much each time?

Funny you ask about training haha I pretty much don't train (I play basketball about 5 days times a week) I ran D.C marathon last year (so the full 26.2mi) and my longest training run was 16mi so I think it's more about general fitness level then running in general if you shooting for anything above 9min miles.

Yeah you right I'm from Los Angeles but originally I'm from west point of Russia)) So Disneyland races is it another thing than DisneyWorld?)

Yes Disney world is Florida. Disneyland is California

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pretty much don't train (I play basketball about 5 days times a week) I ran D.C marathon last year (so the full 26.2mi) and my longest training run was 16mi so I think it's more about general fitness level then running in general if you shooting for anything above 9min miles
Oh.. then you talented! That's very good results! I'm serious! If you made D.C marathon it means a lot!!
Many of us who even have training 3-4 times a week still can't do this. What about your nutrition plan? Anything special? Healthy food? And how old are you? ) Have you been in a team in your school?

OP
OP
tanklife3

tanklife3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing special nutrition wise just eat what I want (its not uncommon to eat a dozen donuts on a Friday night with a movie) I'm 16y/ o so that part of it. Yes a play soccer, basketball and run cross country at school.

surfnsalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm at Disney now. I miss and worrie about my tanks. But me and my family are having a blast. I ran the marathon in 2013 but not this time, I popped my knee grappling.

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
tanklife3

tanklife3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea got some one who has a fish only tank doing feeding but still...
I have someone who doesn't even know tanks haha stressful!! At least he is a pretty bright guy and asks a lot of questions

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back