Anyone else at the Disney marathon weekend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tanklife3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have someone who doesn't even know tanks haha stressful!! At least he is a pretty bright guy and asks a lot of questions
Thank god for face time too. I had to walk her through an overflow problem last time, but face time made it so much easier.
 
Thank god for face time too. I had to walk her through an overflow problem last time, but face time made it so much easier.
Oh that helps! Well I'm about to board a flight to ft Lauderdale and then Haiti tomorrow so hopefully nothing happens wile I'm there!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new