Anyone else been having "Oh crap"moments recently?

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My latest "oh crap" was when some of my freshly fragged sunny D fell into one of my carpet anemones. This is why I have tongs lol
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396481967.256806.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396481984.815739.jpg
 
I am starting up a new tank and just looked at my cc bill.
That was truly a "oh crap" moment for me.
 
I have one every time i change water and a tube slips out o the sump or tank and all over the floor
 
Had one yesterday. Was doing a water change and walked away for a few seconds came back to hose out of bucket and water on floor.
 
Had one last night when I couldn't figure out why my RO/DI wasn't producing as much water as normal. Last time I used it I had back flushed the lines but forgot to return the valve to the open position. DUH
 
My milli that had finally started coloring up and was a good mini colony fell onto my bed of chalices one night..... only a frag sized portion survived, it was like starting all over again :cry:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new