Anyone Else Getting A Very Slow R2R Experience Lately?

Reefer Matt

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,243
Reaction score
42,952
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve noticed that R2R has been slower than usual lately. I get this message sometimes too.

IMG_6330.jpeg
 
Thank you and we will look into this!
 
This seems to be getting worse. @revhtree, I’m sure you and your team are on it - any updates you can share? I don’t get the failure to load error message quite as often as in the beginning of the month/end of July, but lately everything seems slow, and photo uploads are painful sometimes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new