Anyone else getting the Box O' Crap?

GeoHawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ROFL, I just found this thread after getting home from school and it has been the best entertainment for me all day. First it was whats a box of crap to everyone ordering them, then to giving them abbreviations of BOC. I would order one if I wasn't a poor college student

Keep the posts coming I love it!

capysolo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my BOC, along with some other things I needed. Hopefully what I needed won't come in the BOC too!!!

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice. It seems like alot of seios are going out this year

My box was destroyed in shipping. It had about 12lbs of DI resin in it that was spilled everywhere. Champion has great customer service is all i can say

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered two last weekend. Last year two people in my local reef club got Neptun ACIII controllers complete with probes, but I was less fortunate. I only got a couple VHO bulbs, parts for a Prism skimmer, and assorted freshwater additives... none of which I had any use for.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was the di resin any good? I need some to get me buy till I order the spectra pure di.

Actually i was only able to salvage about 2 pounds. My box was destroyed in transit and the bags ripped and that crap got everywhere. It got all over my entrway of the house and i even had it in my hair.

It was 3 different bags. 2 had ani and 1 had the cati

bob

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have another BOC coming in today. I will post pics later. I wanna see some more pics of what you guys got?

Bob

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my two boxes of crap in today and it seems that the hot items this year are definitely the SEIO pumps and PC bulbs. Here's what I got:
IMG_0136-1.jpg

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the utility pump?

It's a Sea Line and says it can be used in-line or submersible. It's rated @ 430 GPH with a max head of 7.59 ft @ 50w. I'll probably just use it to pump water out of my mixing station into the 5 gallon jugs I use for water changes. I found it online for $50 and the SEIO sells on MD for $42, so I definitely got my money's worth.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got my replacement box, after my first one was crushed. not too bad. I could use the cap 3000 because i am running a cap 2200 as my return right now. also not pictured was a moonlight that i had to put on my tank right away

DSC_0160-1.jpg

bob

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats awsome they replaced the crushed box! Mine are on way to my house now, so will post what I get when I get hone from work.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt even ask for a replacement. The damage was definitely caused during shipping as the box was all smashed. When i called to find out how to make a claim against the shipper, they said dont worry about it and they would get me another box out right away. My business will definitely stay with champion. even if i did get a box of crap hehe

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back