Anyone else going to RAP Orlando this weekend?

Just curious to see who all is going to be at RAP this weekend! It was a blast in Orlando last year and this year I’m sure will be no different!


Wanted to but not able to make it...definitely on the calendar for next year though! Have fun...
 
The show was awesome. I didn’t make it 10 feet in the door till I was buying corals. Prices were fabulous. Selection was awesome, but one of the coolest things was to run into all of the people that I’ve been following from Josh and Victor at worldwide to Ryan and Remi from BRS (Remy‘s now with Brightwell) Ran Into Hillary from Saltwater Aquarium fame. But one of the awesome parts of the day was going over to worldwide corals, that was a real treat. Their tanks are absolutely off the chart amazing, and of course I bought some corals from them while I was there. They’ve all been added to my tank. Can’t wait to watch them all grow.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5318.jpeg
    IMG_5318.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5332.jpeg
    IMG_5332.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5327.jpeg
    IMG_5327.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5326.jpeg
    IMG_5326.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5325.jpeg
    IMG_5325.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5324.jpeg
    IMG_5324.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5339.jpeg
    IMG_5339.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5301.jpeg
    IMG_5301.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5302.jpeg
    IMG_5302.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5305.jpeg
    IMG_5305.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5307.jpeg
    IMG_5307.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5311.jpeg
    IMG_5311.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 26

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new