Next month is RAP Orlando, anyone here going?

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
31,106
Reaction score
54,638
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know we are still a little ways out from ReefAPalooza Orlando, but just wanted to gauge who all might be going! This show is always my favorite one to go to every year. I get to meet a ton of awesome people, catch up with some people I haven't seen in a while, and get to look at all the cool stuff people are selling (even though I usually don't buy anything).
 
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office
 
I will be going both days. I am not sure if I will buy anything. I am not sure if there will be good deals, but if there are I may pick up some items. Not 100% sure. It still will be cool to look around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new