Anyone Else Having Communication or Shipping Issues with Aqua SD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bldpt124
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bldpt124

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Anyone else having communication or shipping issues with Aqua SD?

I placed an online order on 9/13 and selected 9/16 as the delivery date. However, I still haven’t received any shipping information or a tracking number.

I’ve emailed them twice to ask about the expected shipping time, but haven’t received a reply. I also tried calling, but no one answered. I sent a text and left a massage as well, but still haven’t heard back.

For those who have ordered from Aqua SD recently, how many days does it usually take for your order to actually ship and arrive? Do they sometimes take several days to ship, or is it possible that my order was simply missed or forgotten?

I’m just trying to figure out whether I should keep waiting or if I need to contact them another way.

I’d really appreciate hearing about your recent experiences with their online orders. Thanks!
 
Anyone else having communication or shipping issues with Aqua SD?

I placed an online order on 9/13 and selected 9/16 as the delivery date. However, I still haven’t received any shipping information or a tracking number.

I’ve emailed them twice to ask about the expected shipping time, but haven’t received a reply. I also tried calling, but no one answered. I sent a text and left a massage as well, but still haven’t heard back.

For those who have ordered from Aqua SD recently, how many days does it usually take for your order to actually ship and arrive? Do they sometimes take several days to ship, or is it possible that my order was simply missed or forgotten?

I’m just trying to figure out whether I should keep waiting or if I need to contact them another way.

I’d really appreciate hearing about your recent experiences with their online orders. Thanks!
Probably they saw this thread because they replied to me shortly after I posted it. They said they will ship my order next Monday.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to seeing my new sea creatures! 😊
 
Thank you for the update, and we appreciate your patience with us! We’re glad we were able to connect with you and get a shipping plan in place.

We’ll make sure your order is taken care of, and we hope you love everything when it arrives. 😊
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new