Anyone else having Seneye web issues?

amazongb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
474
Reaction score
567
Location
Redlands, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've add problems all day today.. getting a lot of 'Bad Gateway' messages, and when the web site finally loads, some widgets are missing data, such as PH.. I reported it to Seneye but haven't heard back..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new