Anyone else having trouble with Tapatalk App?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike171
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike171

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
FTG, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep getting errors when I try to read threads and post on threads. I usually keep opening them in the browser instead of on the App itself. One of the things that drew me to this site was the fact that the App helped quiet a bit an was easy to use. Anyone else having problems?
 
Hmm... I'm not having any issues.
 
Funny enough, I have no problems with it with R2R but it's empties out on RC lately.
 
Yes. What you have to do is delete the app from your phone and then reinstall it. It's an issue with tapatalk and that's the only way that I have gotten it to stop. Everytime I get that error a few times in a row I go through that process. It's not fun but it works. Also I would take a screenshot of your forums so if your like me you can remember all of them :)
 
Deleted and reinstalled. Works great. Thanks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351041500.200851.jpg
This is the error I kept getting for anyone else having this problem.
 
Yeah that's it. It started about two weeks ago for me. I've talked to Rev and its not this forum. Something is up with tapatalk. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new