OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TheDuude nice call on doge. For those that don’t know it’s cryptocurrency. There’s a huge billboard up in Times Square promoting it and Tesla owner and co-founded Elon musk is hyping it up

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@DinoMagnet another nice call. I also have Churchill. Bought it back in January when they first announced they may do business with lucid.
depending on what trade app you use. Robinhood, fidelity, Charles Schwab etc etc you may still be able to buy lucid stock before it goes public.
suck a beautiful car the lucid. Decent price. Plus there made right here in the U.S. in Arizona

driftin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to buy individual stocks and sometimes did well (in early on GOOG and AMZN, for example) but I just as often got slammed. For a number of years now I almost exclusively buy index funds like SCHB. It's a lot less work than trying to pick an individual stock, and then monitor to know when to sell.

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TheDuude. I made cash off of gme. I’m still surprised over it. I love how a social media platform drove the price up. Makes me wanna pick a good stock. Tell all my friends and co workers and etc. They tell all there friends and family through multiple platforms including social media. Stock price goes up. We all cash in. Wouldn’t be hard.

Reeflux

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we all know hobbies can be very addicting. If it’s not one thing it’s another. For the last few months I have taken up another hobby besides reef keeping. I now pay close attention to the stock market. I used to watch it periodically but nothing like how I do now. I took advantage of most of the stocks dropping to record lows because of the Covid 19 pandemic. Stocks that are now trading for $200/$300 i was able to snatch them up for pennies on the dollar way back in March. Some doing well. Others not to well. But I’m happy cause I’m in the black and not the red. So now my stick market hobby pays for my reefing hobby. Anyone else buy stocks?
Market makes me nervous right now with a biden administration that seems bent on so much change. Good investors might see that as an opportunity.... for me, I don't have that much faith in my investing ability.

However, I do still place about $75 a week in some dividend funds. I see low risk there, with lower to average returns.

Reefers prefer stability!..

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin too expensive for me now. Awesome for those who got in early.
I recommended Ocugen when it was $3-$4/share on Friday. It’s now $12/share and climbing. Projections say $100-$240/share
Stay thirsty my friends

TheDuude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin too expensive for me now. Awesome for those who got in early.
I recommended Ocugen when it was $3-$4/share on Friday. It’s now $12/share and climbing. Projections say $100-$240/share
Stay thirsty my friends
There are ways to buy into BTC without buying a full coin. Keep in mind most of these options you do not actually own the coins whatever platform you use "holds" them for you.

king aiptasia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stonks

If this year taught us anything it is that the stock market for the average consumer is being unfairly manipulated by a crowd that sees themselves as entitled, and you aren't invited

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@DinoMagnet another nice call. I also have Churchill. Bought it back in January when they first announced they may do business with lucid.
depending on what trade app you use. Robinhood, fidelity, Charles Schwab etc etc you may still be able to buy lucid stock before it goes public.
suck a beautiful car the lucid. Decent price. Plus there made right here in the U.S. in Arizona
DONE with RH.....using webull instead

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back