Anyone else trade stocks

blasterman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think market is about to get ugly but still lots of money to be made
That's because there's lots of liquidity floating around with consumers thanks to quantitive stimulus ( I just invented the term a minute ago) but not enough velocity to absorb it. Result: inflation.

Velocity will go up and GDP will rise, but then employers will go on a outsource and offshore purge. They have no choice. Anything related to consumer demand right now is a sure bet.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to be a doomsday predictor, but this housing boom has bubble all over it.

People forget 2008. I know people buying homes with 30yr notes and both hubby and wife have less than 6months on the job.

As soon as I see a slowdown and plateau in hiring I'm putting everything into shorting anything related to mortgage securities. Unlike 2009 the Fed can't print itself out of this one.
I agree. I’m a home builder and the math isn’t adding up. House prices are soaring where I live, Nashvegas...I know they are plummeting in other states but for the states getting the influx of people things are nutz. I Know Lumber is up 1000% (made up %) but 3200sq ft Zestimating at 1.2 -something is about to pop! The states that are loosing peeps , it’s already popping. The new trend the last 5 years have been 95% mortgages. 5% down for new homeowners, sounds great right? Well the mortgage company owns 95% of the house. Most cases rates aren’t fixed.I think we are about to feel the quake from the tremor we felt in 2008....Don’t hate to be the predictor but feel good you know what others might not see.

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What kind of trader are you
Investor
Swing Trader
Day trader
Definitely don’t listen to me at all on these. I’m just a college student who puts his extra money in stocks so what ever looks good like I just sold a bunch of shib (mind you pure luck) just today.

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely don’t listen to me at all on these. I’m just a college student who puts his extra money in stocks so what ever looks good like I just sold a bunch of shib (mind you pure luck) just today.
Well since you're a college student I imagine you have some intelligence and since you like reefing you know it takes a lot of research and learning to be successful at Reef keeping. It's very important to learn how to read a chart before you start trading so if you look at this chart I'm telling you you should have held your position do your research learn how to read a chart if you learn what it tells you you'll be very successful and then you won't lose your money

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-195025_TradingView_1633564271529.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-195025_TradingView_1633564271529.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 8

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well since you're a college student I imagine you have some intelligence and since you like reefing you know it takes a lot of research and learning to be successful at Reef keeping. It's very important to learn how to read a chart before you start trading so if you look at this chart I'm telling you you should have held your position do your research learn how to read a chart if you learn what it tells you you'll be very successful and then you won't lose your money
That's true and Im sure it'll go up a lot over time but for now it's great for me to be able to take that money and pay off some loans. I still kept a good amount I've been mining it for a while by doing the swap thing. Im pretty happy with the sale especially as I did it at around 0.000033 and today its at 0.000024 per a coin.

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's true and Im sure it'll go up a lot over time but for now it's great for me to be able to take that money and pay off some loans. I still kept a good amount I've been mining it for a while by doing the swap thing. Im pretty happy with the sale especially as I did it at around 0.000033 and today its at 0.000024 per a coin.
Great job! But the charts . Can you read the charts like your books?

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested I decide to get some help to maximize my gains and potential. A fellow reefer of mine suggested a company. I gave them a call and I was impressed with there presentation and goals. If anyone is interested I can give you there number. I have no ties with the company. I just felt I needed a little help and wanted to make more money smarter and wiser.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back