Anyone ever own a aquacontroller pro?

firefightered

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
380
Reaction score
1
Location
Russellville, Al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has any input on a "old" aquacontroller pro I sure could use some. Is it a good controller or was there a bunch of problems. I know a guy who has one for $40.00. I really cannt find any reviews on it.
 
Sorry I have not, BUMP though!
 
I run an aquacontroller jr. They still sell them I think, but mine is around 4 years old. It's nothing high-tech or fancy, simply if/than codes on the controller. Maybe there is an older generation of controllers? For that price it must be, if it's the whole setup.

It's held up well and quite possibly the best money I ever spend on my tank. Runs all my lights, fans, heaters, etc. It's might not run complex LED schemes or your vortech pumps but it should do the basics. The pro should have internet access, though.
 
The pro does, but I'm not interested in internet for my tank. I just want it for PH reading, temp Lights on/off, pumps and a few things like that. I guess $40 isn't too bad a price for all that....
 
The pro does, but I'm not interested in internet for my tank. I just want it for PH reading, temp Lights on/off, pumps and a few things like that. I guess $40 isn't too bad a price for all that....

Just make sure it's not only the head unit, you'll need the powerbar (DC8) the plug everything into.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new