Anyone from coechella valley

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
6,135
Reaction score
10,143
Location
Coachella Valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to borrow a par meter. i could trade some coral to whoever has one that i could borrow for a day
 
I need to borrow a par meter. i could trade some coral to whoever has one that i could borrow for a day
Hello There,

I don't, but I'm also from Palm Springs! I'm looking to start a Palm Springs Club on R2R. Is that something you'd be interested in?

Phil
 
Lighthouse aquatics has a good variety of corals but was/is temporarily closed. I’m not a fan of the other 2 in palm desert anymore. We have a group chat going on over text msg. If your interested Pm me your details and I can add you to the chat
 
Is this still happening? Im interested in this as well...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new