Anyone getting some cool equipment for bLaCk FrIdAy??

I'm broke at the moment. But if I wasn't, I would pick up some Apex gear:
  • Neptune DOS
  • Neptune DDR
  • Neptune PMK
  • An extra salinity module and temp probe for my salt water reservoir

I think that's about it.
 
Just purchased a mini BRS reactor, Sicce pump and some misc equipment/supplies from bulkreefsupply.com. They have some great sales for Black Friday that has already started.
 
I'm broke at the moment. But if I wasn't, I would pick up some Apex gear:
  • Neptune DOS
  • Neptune DDR
  • Neptune PMK
  • An extra salinity module and temp probe for my salt water reservoir

I think that's about it.

I need the DOS and DDR but evidently these are excluded from ever sale I find.
 
I need the DOS and DDR but evidently these are excluded from ever sale I find.

To be honest with you, I have never found anything I need/want on a Black Friday sale. And I'm not limiting that statement to just reef stuff.
 
Yeah, I'm kinda torn. There are some good deals out there. Apex gear is always nice.
 
I picked up a couple stuff.

GEO 612 and reborn/zeomag
Tunze osmolator
ATI bulbs
BRS lab grade ph

Waiting for actual black friday to pick up an Apex as it will be 10% off.
 
I picked up a couple stuff.

GEO 612 and reborn/zeomag
Tunze osmolator
ATI bulbs
BRS lab grade ph

Waiting for actual black friday to pick up an Apex as it will be 10% off.
Hey what site is offering this discount on friday??
 
I picked up a couple stuff.

GEO 612 and reborn/zeomag
Tunze osmolator
ATI bulbs
BRS lab grade ph

Waiting for actual black friday to pick up an Apex as it will be 10% off.

Where did you get the ATI bulbs and how much off were they?
 
I picked up an Innovative Marine Fusion 10, media basket for it, tunze 9004, Maxspec celestial, ATO, digital thermometer, sand, rock and cobalt slim heater to replace my wife's 5g tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new