Anyone have a pic of a long term captive White Bar Anthias (Pseudanthias leucozonus) ?

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering buying a couple and just want to see if they hold their colors decently well.

Haydn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was interested in this species a while ago, I live in the UK and when I asked I was told this species has never been imported here. In my many years reefkeeping (and time working in the trade) I have never seen them. I don't know if they are available in the US but it may be worth seeing if they are available before you set your heart on them.

Kmsutows

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen them offered a few times so am also curious to see pictures of longer term captives.

OP
OP
J

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was interested in this species a while ago, I live in the UK and when I asked I was told this species has never been imported here. In my many years reefkeeping (and time working in the trade) I have never seen them. I don't know if they are available in the US but it may be worth seeing if they are available before you set your heart on them.

They are available. Just want to see how they look after being in captivity before pulling the trigger.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.2%
Back