Anyone have any rotifers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gar732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
400
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's probably a long shot but looking to see if anyone has any rots before I order online. Lmk, thanks.
 
Just enough to start a culture. My clowns started laying again so I'd like to get ready. Have you had good luck starting from cysts?
 
This will be my first time trying with the cyst. My clowns are also about to start laying. I should be getting them.in the mail hopefully this weekend.
 
Try calling the coral reef in Stratford, he's always breeding clowns so he might have some

Thanks, I'll keep them in mind.

This will be my first time trying with the cyst. My clowns are also about to start laying. I should be getting them.in the mail hopefully this weekend.

Let me know how you do with them. I had two cultures going when I was last raising clowns. I thought about getting the cysts as back up but never had problems with either of my cultures.
 
I will let you know how it turns out, if you're going to the ffm tomorrow there may be a vendor selling some rotifiers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new