Anyone have any Shelf Rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc11

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
554
Reaction score
105
Location
North Branford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting a new build and need some shelf rock. Im going to order from BRS but wanted to see if anyone had any laying around before I do. If you have some let me know what you want for it.
 
BuMp I was wondering the same thing . I am slowly building a 40 breeder.
 
Bump. Looking to do aquascape this weekend. Let me know what you have. Im willing to drive to pick it up.
 
here's a sample

shelf.jpg
 
I agree, I came there last week, just want it dry. No need to pay for live if I'm just going to bleach it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new