Anyone have TJM F-Stick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter driftin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

driftin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2020
Messages
287
Reaction score
386
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping to see some photos of the TJM F-Stick, if anybody has it. Not many photos come up in a search, and they're very different...
YourReef:
TJM-F-Stick.jpg


TJM:
image_5ae30506-5bcc-4272-b5c9-456628ec7994_900x.jpg



Both look like they were photographed under blues, but they look so different I have no idea if they're images of the same coral or not? They're both good looking, either way...
 
Never heard of it, first pic almost looks similar to vivids insanity
 
I have a piece im growing out. Looks more like 2nd pic. I would say its similar to tgc inner core(which i have also). I'll need more time to take pics, give a good download on it.
 
Doesn't look to have the yellow edging on the radial corallites
 
So it’s missing the green highlights on some coralites, just wondering what makes it a 450 dollar frag? All these new vendor sites popping up with the same crazy pricing as the well known vendors. To me it looks just like a Bali shortcake green highlights or not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new