Anyone hear of Acan Lighting LED fixtures?

Avp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of getting an LED fixture to replace my metal halide and someone told me Acan Lighting makes the best LED on the market. I don't know much about LED's so I'd appreciate any input.

shapermike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have see them and there ok, there sleek looking and there really thin and looks really nice. but I think that there pricey, when you can get the aqua illumination for all most the same price. With the AI you get 2 white with 1 blue LED for each cluster. It is really up to you when it comes to colors in your tank. There are so many LED light's that are made right now that you have to see each and if it puts out the right color that you like then you will be happy. so good luck

aalvarado87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a guy in our club won one at a swap and well the main issue he had is that he said the par value dropped really fast the deeper you went he said it was a great little fixture just no where near powerful enough for a deep tank

sts04c

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just had a meeting for the ARC (atlanta), the guest speaker sanjay(LED gurru) gave reviews on the top LED fixtures. The aquaillumination fixture was #1 or #2.......FWIW

OP
OP
A

Avp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Which LED fixtures do you think I should look into?

I have see them and there ok, there sleek looking and there really thin and looks really nice. but I think that there pricey, when you can get the aqua illumination for all most the same price. With the AI you get 2 white with 1 blue LED for each cluster. It is really up to you when it comes to colors in your tank. There are so many LED light's that are made right now that you have to see each and if it puts out the right color that you like then you will be happy. so good luck
I keep only LPS and soft corals in a 55 gallon.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back