Anyone here have non Ocellaris clowns?

Favorite common clown? (max of 2)


  • Total voters
    9

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
6,768
Location
Southeast USA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I've been in the hobby for a few years (3 or 4, can't really remember) and I've only rarely seen clowns other than ocellaris, percula, Premnas, and sometimes tomatoor clarkii. I'm wondering if any of you here currently have any rare clown species? The rarest clowns my LFS has had, to my knowledge, were some black and mocha storms, but those were still only ocellaris.
So, yeah. If any of you have rare species or are hoping to get some in the future, post about them here! Pictures not required, but you will be asked for them if you have a cool clown ;)

Good day and God bless!
 
I'll be no help as I like them all and would have a pair of each one out there(the ones that come from the ocean,not the designer ones). In 5 decades in saltwater I've had 6 or 7 different species. Right now I've got a pair of good old standard Ocellaris which is the same as I started with in 1969(not the same pair).
 
I have a nice looking gold x lightning maroon hybrid. It’s still a P. biaculeatus but it has nice markings.
743FF2AB-AFCB-412E-A666-0CFCD1534261.jpeg
A3ED2104-CAE6-414E-90F9-AFA5D8270223.jpeg
 
Hey there! I've been in the hobby for a few years (3 or 4, can't really remember) and I've only rarely seen clowns other than ocellaris, percula, Premnas, and sometimes tomatoor clarkii. I'm wondering if any of you here currently have any rare clown species? The rarest clowns my LFS had, to my knowledge, were some black and mocha storms, but those were still only ocellaris.
So, yeah. If any of you have rare species or are hoping to get some in the future, post about them here! Pictures not required, but you will be asked for them if you have a cool clown ;)

Good day and God bless!
I have a lightning maroon and a cinnamon clown in different systems.. if you are looking for any type of clown sustainable aquatics is a great place to go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new