Anyone here having issue with orders from LiveAquaria?

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First fish i ever got was from LA they packaged it like crazy, it was shocked to all hell, and nonheaterbpafknor nothing the water was ice cold when I got it. After a LENGTHY acclimation I swore id never buy regualr stock from them again. Too many reefer owned business that take care of the product and customer for me to mess around with big box nonsense

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an order coming tomorrow, first really cold day of the year in wisco too ;(

mfrumkin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been having issues with LiveAquaria orders not been fulfilled, partially filled or wrong specimens sent. Has anyone else recently experienced any of these things?
I have been dealing with them for over a week. I ordered a capricornis and received a digitata. They asked for a photo and said they would replace it at no cost. They then emailed me that their "experts" had determined it had perished, it hasn't, and they would give me credit but I would have to pay for shipping and boxing charge to replace it. We went back and forth again. They agreed to pay for shipping, but not boxing. When I refused wanting a replacement at zero cost to me, we went back and forth again by chat. It finally came down to my telling them I would just dispute with my credit card company and post about it on Reef2Reef and FB. The rep said shipping cost credit would include a boxing fee credit. I wrote that I needed that in writing. She reluctantly sent me an email to that effect and told me I needed to contact a manager on Monday to place the replacement order. To add insult to injury I found the same Capricornis on Oceans Garden for $10 less. For a $9.00 boxing charge LiveAquaria lost a long time customer.

lavoisier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found a significant difference in quality and service when ordering from Divers Den vs. Live Aquaria. I will only order from DD. Having said that the box charge still irritates me and I will always shop other outlets before ordering from them. They used to be my go to first choice. :(

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought a couple hundred saltwater fish over the last 25 years— all of them from one LFS or another. But in two days (Tues.) I am set to receive my very first ‘Mail Order’ fish ever... a Pinktail Trigger from Diver’s Den. Let’s see how it goes!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back