Anyone here??? Hellooooo???

Aaron Gustafson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so we should probably have some sort of agenda so were not just milli g about with our coffees. How's this for a start:

1) Introductions
* name
* how long in the hobby
* tank(s) & critters & how in debt you are as a result ;-)
* what you hope to get out of the club
2) Discussion of what the club will be for
3) Wish list & For sale/trade
4) Set up next meeting

Anything else you wanna discuss?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going to talk to Bryan (our current president) and see if he wants to come and let's try to pick up where we left off instead of restart brand new. Sound good?

Yanksrkewl00

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so we should probably have some sort of agenda so were not just milli g about with our coffees. How's this for a start:

1) Introductions
* name
* how long in the hobby
* tank(s) & critters & how in debt you are as a result ;-)
* what you hope to get out of the club
2) Discussion of what the club will be for
3) Wish list & For sale/trade
4) Set up next meeting

Anything else you wanna discuss?

1) My name is vadim Shevchuk. I moved from central NY a couple months ago. I have been keeping aquariums for the past 6 years and i did mostly planted aquariums and african cichlids (mbuna). I did breeding for multiple species. My biggest tank was a 90 gallon mbuna tank that was plumbed and I had a planted aquarium with pressurized CO2 and I dosed ferts. I always wanted to do saltwater, but I lived in a small city of about 15,000 people with no decent pet stores that could cater to my saltwater needs. Now that i'm in Chattanooga it is a whole different story:angel:. I have been browsing RC for the past 2 years gaining knowledge. I think I got the basics down and I'm not the normal rookie to saltwater since I ran sumps and I had to deal with Chemistry on my planted tank. Currently I'm hoping to get my 27 gallon cube set up by valentines day, but I might make that planted and get a SC 50 Gallon kit of ebay since it looks like a decent package. I currently have some stuff to trade sell... I have an aqua c remora HOB skimmer and another small skimmer plus I have a fluval 305 canister and an led light. Can't wait to meet everyone and I can't wait to get my cube up and going. If i keep the 27 gallon I'm aiming for 5 small species of fish.

Aaron Gustafson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have corals they want to swap? I have a frag of Oxide Zoas ready to go (6 polyps). I'm looking for some Fire and Ice, Fruit Loops, or Rasta Zoas.

Here's a look at the mother colony:
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384097629.986547.jpg

OP
OP
Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And Arron, would love to trade but I don't have a tank setup currently. Maybe someone else will though.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How we going to find each other? :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You here

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see some people getting some interest again! I hope the get together went well. I am fairly busy these days with kids in school and sports, Plus my work schedule. I would be happy to help when I can and host some meetings as well. I will try to keep an eye on the forrums.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back