Anyone here??? Hellooooo???

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
If there are more votes for Gunbarrel, that's fine. I can do either, but I may be a few minutes later than 6:30 for that location.
 
Ok, so we should probably have some sort of agenda so were not just milli g about with our coffees. How's this for a start:

1) Introductions
* name
* how long in the hobby
* tank(s) & critters & how in debt you are as a result ;-)
* what you hope to get out of the club
2) Discussion of what the club will be for
3) Wish list & For sale/trade
4) Set up next meeting

Anything else you wanna discuss?
 
I'm going to talk to Bryan (our current president) and see if he wants to come and let's try to pick up where we left off instead of restart brand new. Sound good?
 
Ok, so we should probably have some sort of agenda so were not just milli g about with our coffees. How's this for a start:

1) Introductions
* name
* how long in the hobby
* tank(s) & critters & how in debt you are as a result ;-)
* what you hope to get out of the club
2) Discussion of what the club will be for
3) Wish list & For sale/trade
4) Set up next meeting

Anything else you wanna discuss?

1) My name is vadim Shevchuk. I moved from central NY a couple months ago. I have been keeping aquariums for the past 6 years and i did mostly planted aquariums and african cichlids (mbuna). I did breeding for multiple species. My biggest tank was a 90 gallon mbuna tank that was plumbed and I had a planted aquarium with pressurized CO2 and I dosed ferts. I always wanted to do saltwater, but I lived in a small city of about 15,000 people with no decent pet stores that could cater to my saltwater needs. Now that i'm in Chattanooga it is a whole different story:angel:. I have been browsing RC for the past 2 years gaining knowledge. I think I got the basics down and I'm not the normal rookie to saltwater since I ran sumps and I had to deal with Chemistry on my planted tank. Currently I'm hoping to get my 27 gallon cube set up by valentines day, but I might make that planted and get a SC 50 Gallon kit of ebay since it looks like a decent package. I currently have some stuff to trade sell... I have an aqua c remora HOB skimmer and another small skimmer plus I have a fluval 305 canister and an led light. Can't wait to meet everyone and I can't wait to get my cube up and going. If i keep the 27 gallon I'm aiming for 5 small species of fish.
 
Anyone have corals they want to swap? I have a frag of Oxide Zoas ready to go (6 polyps). I'm looking for some Fire and Ice, Fruit Loops, or Rasta Zoas.

Here's a look at the mother colony:
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384097629.986547.jpg
 
And Arron, would love to trade but I don't have a tank setup currently. Maybe someone else will though.
 
How we going to find each other? :)
 
You here
 
Glad to see some people getting some interest again! I hope the get together went well. I am fairly busy these days with kids in school and sports, Plus my work schedule. I would be happy to help when I can and host some meetings as well. I will try to keep an eye on the forrums.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new