Anyone in AquaBiomics Batch 60?

Tuna Melt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone gotten their AcquaBiomics results back from batch 60? I sent my sample in on September 30th, results were initially expected on October 20th, but the "results date" was continually pushed back and now shows November 29th. The website has shown "Data in hand! Reports within 24 hours." for more than a week. Still have not gotten anything. I wonder if there has been a mix-up with my sample or if this is everyone's experience? I've sent 4 (patient and understanding), emails over the last week with no response. Candidly I've been terribly disappointed with their customer service.

1701873010286.png

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone gotten their AcquaBiomics results back from batch 60? I sent my sample in on September 30th, results were initially expected on October 20th, but the "results date" was continually pushed back and now shows November 29th. The website has shown "Data in hand! Reports within 24 hours." for more than a week. Still have not gotten anything. I wonder if there has been a mix-up with my sample or if this is everyone's experience? I've sent 4 (patient and understanding), emails over the last week with no response. Candidly I've been terribly disappointed with their customer service.

1701873010286.png
mirrors my experiences with them exactly. terrible customer service, horrendously long wait times, and i even had them give me back 2 totally different results when i sent them in the same water sample labeled differently.
overall they are just a giant waste of money.

OP
OP
Tuna Melt

Tuna Melt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mirrors my experiences with them exactly. terrible customer service, horrendously long wait times, and i even had them give me back 2 totally different results when i sent them in the same water sample labeled differently.
overall they are just a giant waste of money.
Seems like others have had similar experiences. Really unfortunate because it could be an excellent tool if its accurate (which your 2 different results for the same sample suggest not).

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back