Anyone in Putnum area wanna help me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter james30ct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

james30ct

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
47
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the Putnum area that might want to help me carry a fish tank possibly this weekend?
 
Hi James I'm in Griswold just off the highway. If you want to pick me up on the way I can probably help you. I'm tight on time this weekend I can do something Sun morning but need to be back by 11:30. Kurt How big of a tank?
 
Someone else is going to look at it Sun. If it falls through I will pm you to see if you might be able to help some other time. Thanks for the offer. Its 135g.
 
Sounds good good luck Better to post it on the thread then PM me I don't really check it that often You're going big again
 
I want a bigger tank. I thought I would like having a smaller set up but its killing me. The squamosa is cramped and the gig is growing. I was also planning on moving but the wife and kids love living here and dont want to.
 
I live in Putnam man. Hmu in a pm I could give ya a hand
 
Looks like help needed is changing to new britian if anyone is free this weekend. The one in Putnam sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new