Anyone just wanna chat about everything randomness?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHsaltie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not as many visits as I'd like. But probably planning a trip to Joe's tomorrow. Lol. Actually lived in Columbia for about 6 years a little while ago. Small world
 
56ce6825ebe6d54cfe24cce1e73559a2.jpg
 
Sweatpants with legs rolled up, flip flops, raincoat, sunglasses, and a sun hat. Official uniform of the south.
I just finished shoveling 2" of ice off my porch...greatest snow on earth? More like greatest pita on earth!

It is supposed to hit 60° this weekend though! Perfect weather for buying frags!
 
It's pretty darn close. You definitely know it's a bacon smell
 
lol I'm in Virginia Beach and Wednesday it was 80 and today it's barely 55 tonight down in the 20's. Trees and flowers are blooming already and the way our weather is we'll have a blizzard in April :confused:
Oh and TGIF

Grew up in va Beach/ Chesapeake.. I don't miss the crazy weather, it's always the same here in SW FL :-)
 
Mr Hughes, Been feeling the same myself Didn't have the energy to go thru 3 pages. You say You're from So cal ? I have family & spent some years in San diego. Very nice city. I lost my Father 2 nights ago, today I had to put down my beloved dog . Feelin seriously bummed out. Sorry to dump that but hey, needed to get it out.
Sorry for your losses.
 
Friday night triple randomness...

Anybody ever been to Wanee?
Carnitas in the pressure cooker was goooooood!
My wifes Maine Coon cat prefers to snuggle my wife's husband....

20170221_230800.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new