anyone know this pest

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
1,927
Reaction score
247
Location
chico, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pc rainbow started getting a lip of die off at the base so I watched and it slowly continued. Decided to dip it to check it out and found these buggers in there. Know what they are? Like worm caterpillar thing.lol they dont seem to look like baby fire worms(but maybe?) or any pods of sort.
 

Attachments

  • 20150512_193319.jpg
    20150512_193319.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 20150512_192950.jpg
    20150512_192950.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 20150512_192935.jpg
    20150512_192935.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
definitely more worm like than pod from the looks of it. I have amphi n copo pods all over the fuge as well as bristle and fire worms n their babies - these just dont seem to resemble any of them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new