Anyone know what corals these are? Thanks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mbeeevs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mbeeevs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just looking for an ID on these two corals! Thank you :)

IMG-0989.jpg IMG-0991.jpg
 
first is Cyphastrea and second is pavona coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new