Anyone know what model/make LED strip this is

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaifish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kaifish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Messages
167
Reaction score
82
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told they were ReefBrite but they don’t have any labeling on them

51C92AAE-C201-499E-A820-9E8C2C34363E.jpeg E0A8DB74-B8EE-43B5-AAC4-BCE79BE5BCD8.jpeg 370053A7-C296-4216-87B7-D7E406BF6F92.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new