Anyone know what model reefi lights these are?

Jrhunter0000

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
689
Reaction score
159
Location
Warner Robins Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these in a buyout. Trying to figure out the models. Anyone know? I think they are duos but I see there's 2 buffet models!

Thanks for all the help

IMG_0470.jpeg IMG_0469.jpeg IMG_0472.jpeg IMG_0471.jpeg
 
It’s called the Reefi Duo. I’ve used them before and it’s a good light. I don’t think Daniel is making this model anymore, but I could be wrong.
 
Looking at your pictures, if you’re in Georgia those are probably the lights I sold a few months ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new