Anyone know what this hammer coral is???

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a repost. Can anyone identify what this hammer is and let me know where I can get it in the U.S?

Screenshot_20230324_130652_Adblock Browser.jpg Screenshot_20230322_161521_Adblock Browser.jpg
 
Out of all honesty, probably a rainbow branching hammer. They probably found a nice way to light up the green rings.
Check out wwc rainbow branching hammers
 
I agree with most of the comments here......the top pic is a legit photo of a purple tip green hammer which are relatively easy to find. The second picture has been altered....you can tell just by comparing the color of the frag rack to the pic above.
 
I agree with most of the comments here......the top pic is a legit photo of a purple tip green hammer which are relatively easy to find. The second picture has been altered....you can tell just by comparing the color of the frag rack to the pic above.
Both are the same hammer. I know the bottom picture has been edited. I want to at least find the top one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new