Anyone know where to get these?

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
1,940
Location
Lehigh Valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to redo my cabinet and I was looking around for ideas and I ran into this image.
Does anyone know where to get these plugs?
I've never seen them before but I sure could use some ?

Thank you
Screenshot_20221120_083453_Gallery.jpg
 
Aren't those just standard AC power cords for power blocks, like this:

AC Power Cord

I guess shorter in your case is better:

AC Cord


Maybe you're looking for white? I usually see black but sure you could find white if you searched.
Yup, those should work!
The black one would match better
 
they also have them that will plug into 4 battery bricks and just on wall plug. Nice if you have alot of bricks and limited outlets
 
they also have them that will plug into 4 battery bricks and just on wall plug. Nice if you have alot of bricks and limited outlets
Now that would definitely come in handy, I'm actually in the talks with an electrician to ad a electrical sub panel so I can dedicate a few outlets just for the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new