Anyone love torches??

Very Nice!
I love torches too.
Wish I had room for a whole garden of them, but I only have a few so far.
I have a green with blue tips and a dragon soul.
20220814_194245.jpg

I also just picked up a little ny knicks frag a few weeks ago.
But I haven't mounted it yet, it's still on a frag rack acclimating.
20220810_183123.jpg


I've had it a few weeks now and it seems happy, so time to fine it a home now.
The video is of my dragon soul.
 

Attachments

  • 20220822_202527.mp4
    19.2 MB
Torches seem to be the one euphyllia I can't kill. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Frogspawn seem to be the hardest for me. I have no issues with multiple hammers and torches, which all grow great for me.... but I have a single frogspawn in the tank that has just struggled in the same conditions that my hammers and torches thrive in. it's why I only have one!
 
Very Nice!
I love torches too.
Wish I had room for a whole garden of them, but I only have a few so far.
I have a green with blue tips and a dragon soul.
20220814_194245.jpg

I also just picked up a little ny knicks frag a few weeks ago.
But I haven't mounted it yet, it's still on a frag rack acclimating.
20220810_183123.jpg


I've had it a few weeks now and it seems happy, so time to fine it a home now.
The video is of my dragon soul.
I can't wait for mine to get that full! yours look amazing!
 
Frogspawn seem to be the hardest for me. I have no issues with multiple hammers and torches, which all grow great for me.... but I have a single frogspawn in the tank that has just struggled in the same conditions that my hammers and torches thrive in. it's why I only have one!
I have a frogspawn garden on the next rock over from my torches and i'm starting a hammer garden as well even further away. I struggled with frogspawn at first and because of that i avoided hammers and torches. but once i got the frogs to survive and thrive that's when i got the rest and started my gardens!
 
Love the Euphyllias! Torches are just something else Sun of God torch, Golden torch and dragonsoul are real eye catchers in my reeftank
6C10F2D6-13EA-4D8A-826C-65A185C1E698.jpeg
A463C724-58BB-4FD5-8CB7-21CAEC4BE991.jpeg
i love how you have all of them together! i have 4 gardens going separately, 3 of them are for my euphyllia! Torches, hammers and frogspawn!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new