Anyone order a shirt lately?

Discussion in 'Soggy Tees' started by JaimeAdams, Apr 6, 2017.

1. JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams Well-Known Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad PMAS Member Build Thread Contributor

So I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and it said that I would get tracking info when my shirt shipped. I have not received the tracking, I sent an E-mail a few days ago and also tried calling with no response. I don't mind it taking a little while, just wondering if anyone knew how long an order usually takes or has an experience recently. Thanks guys.

Tags:

2. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

Reefrookie220 likes this.
  3. JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams Well-Known Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad PMAS Member Build Thread Contributor

I got an update E-mail today and am looking forward to my new shirt. I'm like totally excited.

4. Joshky

Joshky Well-Known Member

I bought a shirt on the first of June, no response to multiple emails and no shipping confirmation email. How did you get your shirt shipped, did they just get around to it or what?

5. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

6. JaimeAdams

It took a minute, but my shirt did arrive. I ripped the back of it out at a fish club meeting while presenting and plan on ordering another one or two. I was not super fast, but it did come and is a great shirt!

7. soggytees

soggytees Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

@Joshky I'll get to the bottom of this. I'll send you a pm. Sorry for the delay but we will get you taken care of.

8. Ty Hamatake

Ty Hamatake Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer... R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Partner Member Partner Member 2018

Oooh oohhh me too, me too! Ordered 26 May, Invoice #: 0000001331, and have yet to get shipping info. This is the second shirt I've ordered and I don't remember it taking this long for the first one.

Denvercherub likes this.
  9. dmw913

dmw913 Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Bummer about delays and lack of communication. Was looking at making an order so I could look splashy at MACNA. @soggytees or @mdbannister (if appropriate - I'm guessing due to Rev's links above) Let me know if the kinks are worked out, please, so I can place order.

10. Ty Hamatake

Ty Hamatake Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer... R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Partner Member Partner Member 2018

+1 one on ordering and not hearing anything for a month/no response to an e-mail... again :( are you guys still there @soggytees?

11. Reef man 89

Reef man 89 Well-Known Member

I want to order one but I don't want to wait a month to receive it. Or wait to a month to get an email confirmation. Hopefully it all gets works out soon

Denvercherub likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted