Anyone order a shirt lately?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and it said that I would get tracking info when my shirt shipped. I have not received the tracking, I sent an E-mail a few days ago and also tried calling with no response. I don't mind it taking a little while, just wondering if anyone knew how long an order usually takes or has an experience recently. Thanks guys.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an update E-mail today and am looking forward to my new shirt. I'm like totally excited.

Joshky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an update E-mail today and am looking forward to my new shirt. I'm like totally excited.

I bought a shirt on the first of June, no response to multiple emails and no shipping confirmation email. How did you get your shirt shipped, did they just get around to it or what?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a shirt on the first of June, no response to multiple emails and no shipping confirmation email. How did you get your shirt shipped, did they just get around to it or what?

It took a minute, but my shirt did arrive. I ripped the back of it out at a fish club meeting while presenting and plan on ordering another one or two. I was not super fast, but it did come and is a great shirt!

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Joshky I'll get to the bottom of this. I'll send you a pm. Sorry for the delay but we will get you taken care of.

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh oohhh me too, me too! Ordered 26 May, Invoice #: 0000001331, and have yet to get shipping info. This is the second shirt I've ordered and I don't remember it taking this long for the first one.

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer about delays and lack of communication. Was looking at making an order so I could look splashy at MACNA. @soggytees or @mdbannister (if appropriate - I'm guessing due to Rev's links above) Let me know if the kinks are worked out, please, so I can place order.

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 one on ordering and not hearing anything for a month/no response to an e-mail... again :( are you guys still there @soggytees?

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to order one but I don't want to wait a month to receive it. Or wait to a month to get an email confirmation. Hopefully it all gets works out soon

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back